Thank you for your interest. Your application has been submitted successfully. A summary of your submission is available below. You will be contacted regarding the result of your application once the selection process is complete, expected to occur in late April 2018.
Click here to return to the call for applications page.
1. Highest Education
2a. Scientific expertise/field of specialization (tick all that apply)
2b. Please indicate how many peer-reviewed publications you have, in fields related to FTA
3a. Please indicate your number of years of experience relevant to FTA:
3b. Please elaborate on your specific experience on cross-disciplinary research for development processes, past or present insertion in cross-disciplinary scientific initiatives, scientific networks, development networks or policy processes.
4a. What is your H-Index level?
4b. Please describe your international recognition in fields related to FTA (insertion and role in international research projects and/or development networks, invited speeches at international conferences, distinctions, lead or contributing author of major international publication or assessment).
5. Are you employed by, or a member of the board of, a CGIAR center or FTA strategic partner (i.e. CIRAD, INBAR, Tropenbos International, CATIE)?
6a. Are you personally and directly involved in a project that is linked to FTA currently?
7. Please describe your vision and perspectives regarding research for development issues in fields related to FTA.
8. Past and present experience (Please check the appropriate box(es) if you have worked in these sectors).
I hereby certify that I:
- Have read, understood and agree to the Terms of Reference (ToR) and Rules of Procedure (RoP)
- Have read, understood and agree to the conditions, including the Conflict of Interest Policy, certifying selection criteria 5 and 6
- Agree to start duties on May 1, 2018, if selected
- Agree to dedicate the required amount of time as stated in the ToR, if selected